Library & Learning Resources Centre
You don't have to be a student to use our Library & Learning Resources Centre, everyone is welcome.
Based at our main Rush Green campus on Dagenham Road, it is part of the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham's Library Service and offers everything you would expect from your local library.
It's free to join and and our friendly team is ready to help you find everything you need including:
- Fiction, including large print
- Newspapers and magazines
- Reference books
- Audio books
- A popular children's corner
- Computers and photocopying services
- Help with online forms and emailing
- Renewal and returns service: if you would like to renew or return an item borrowed from any Library in the Borough, you can do so here
- Ordering service: if you are looking for an item which we do not have in stock, we would be happy to order it for you.
Library opening hours
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30am - 7pm (or 5pm during College holidays - follow this link to the College Calendar and holiday dates)
- Friday: 8.30am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9am - 1pm
Services for students
As a student you automatically become a member of the Library & Learning Resources Centre. Your College ID card will give you access to over 20,000 printed reference items, as well as electronic information such as eBooks and databases.
Within the library there is PC access, group study facilities and careers and job search information.
The LRC also sells stationery and provides photocopy, printing and scanning services.
Printing & Binding Services
Our Media Resource Centre offers a range of printing, binding and presentation services to help give your work that professional finish.
Learning Development Centre (LDC)
Our drop-in Learning Development Centre is here to support your studies, offering computer suites with relevant software packages, internet access for research, email access for assignments, and scanning and printing facilities.
Our helpful and friendly LDC team members are on hand to support you.
- Term time: Monday to Thursday: 8.30am – 5pm
- Term time: Friday: 8.30am – 3.30pm
- During College holidays the Learning Development Centre is open daily from 10am - 3pm
The LDC also provides additional support for any student who needs it, including help with Maths and English.
Contact our Library Team
020 3667 0100